About Me

Blackburn, United Kingdom
FACEBOOK : Khadijah's Bakes INSTAGRAM : Khadijahsbakes

Monday 1 April 2013

I'm Back!

WOW! It's been a very long time since I last posted anything and i've been busy, I've had my first few cake and cupcake orders coming in. I've also had alot of studying to do, Especially now as I am in my final year at school.

Easter holidays, 2 weeks off from school :) Lots of baking going on. My Uncle came to stay over for a few nights and said he wanted to get into the kitchen and bake something. So I decided to start off simple by showing him how to make a Vanilla sponge and turn it into a fruity, creamy, custardy Trifle! As hard as it was for me to step back and let someone else into the kitchen it was good fun and the end result was deeliciouss!

No comments:

Post a Comment